Monday, November 15, 2010

CARD: Small Cards V2

If you remembered our previous entry of SMALL CARDS, you may have felt like what some readers have feedback to us... "It's so hard to plan one like that! Anything more unique?". We'd like to bring your attention to THIS POST for a simplified version of small cards [The yellow coloured one].


As for today! We bring to you another new simplified version. It's also one of my lil tricks up my sleeves. ;) It takes me a piece of paper for every card, instead of folding it into half I fold in way it becomes a flap.


What I'd do will be to write my message and to sign off at the end of the card, which is exposed (Not covered by the flap), so when your friend gets the card he/she can see his/her name (The front cover) and your sign off name. For the simple gift tags or notes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment