Monday, September 20, 2010

CARD: Small Cards!

Ever hesistated giving a card cause the normal cards sold are big and have too much space for your message while the small gift tags just can't seem to fit all that you have to say? Doing your own card doesn't seem to be a good idea either?

Here's some of our whacky ideas for you to do your own card! Not too big nor too small, adjust it accordingly so that it fits your own message length or content! We call it the envelop cards! (: Here's a version we did in the past: http://vdaytimes.blogspot.com/2010/08/cute-card-erm-nah.html

But for today, we bring you something else! Something smaller, another kind of fold, for your sweet message. This is how the 'inside' of the card looks like. There's 3 parts. I prefer to separate my message from my normal designs etc, so I'll usually place another background for my message. In this case, I used a yellow piece as a background for my message.


This is how it's looks like it is folded up. I have a preference to put the recipient's name on the front or somewhere visible. I'd recommend you to use the person's petname or nickname if he/she is someone close to you and the card is intended to be less formal.


With the flap slightly lifted, this is how it looks like. The 'sticker' is actually cut into half to put the top half on the flap and the bottom half on the other side. To look like it is a seal.


Hope this gives you some ideas on how to do that perfect cut for the perfect person! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment