Sunday, August 8, 2010

CARD: For the creative starters

Okay, I tried my very best to do a cute card, I bought cute stickers, cute papers and cute things, but I just don't know how to use it. I ended up giving the stickers to the card recipient on it's on. Not on the card. At least I tried doing a pink card! *encourages self*

The envelope looking front.(: Made with 2 base materials, and decorated with paper cut and arranged like a puzzle piece. These 'puzzles' took the longest time, and most eye straining effort, to do, haha! Warning for all who want to attempt.


The inner side, erm, the only cute stickers that I learnt to use so far. Flowers! :P (The white speech bubbles are there to cover my message to the recipient.)



The back of the card, showing how the 2 base cards are placed together. ;)


I actually did a PINK card! This card was pretty expensive used a set of stickers, a set of letter stickers, 2 design papers, 2 base papers and 3 instant print photos, haha! :P And time consuming for one who isn't a crafty person. Whoopsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment