Sunday, November 28, 2010

CARD: Simply Posty!


Looks simple enough? It's always sweet to end or seal your card, letter or message, with a simple tape, or in my case I prefer stickers. (: This is a NS enlistment wish-well card! Yes, cards for all kinds of occasions and cards for even no occasion moments!

I love things postagey, postmail-y or posty. Even the materials, having collected a couple I thought it'd be good if I could just use this materials to make a card! And the idea came just in time before a friend enlists for NS. The theme of course, NS-CARD! As seen below, I cut along the glue lines of the envelop and made it "open up" as below. Attempted to make it into a greeny interior look with all the long messages before it was sealed.


As for the front, I cut out according to my envelop size and inverted the normal postage rough envelopes and used the inner side. [The side that holds the item, not the address surface.] Then wrote the following words and drew the lil character by the bottom left. ;)


Another 5 minute card light bulb idea to share with you!


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment