Monday, February 27, 2012

CARD: 6x6 Envelope Album!

I've been holding back this project for some time as I knew it would require much time and even planning. I finally got about doing it last December. I've followed instructions from various youtube videos, search for "envelope album" or "paper bag album" that should give you a rough clue on it.

 

I made the album using three envelopes which gave me a good 6 inner sides plus a front and a back. I had a total of 6 pockets that could hold 6 other papers, photos or tags.I kept it in a Mademoiselle Garden theme keeping it bright, colourful and flowery. That helped ensure that my papers won't not clash.


I sealed the centre line between the papers with tape as it was not neat when I placed it together. Tip; it's good to cover one side with some excess paper flowing into the next page, and then overlapping with another paper of your choice on the next page, so that you don't have an empty hole should the paper for the two pages not join well in the center. Or if not, you can glue in a ribbon to cover it up too.


♥ Xin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment