Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CARD: Detailed Basic Card Step-by-Step V1

Are you ready and armed for the first of our two step-by-step cards for this Christmas season? Ready? Get Set! GO!! (=

#1. Choose your main paper. Remember to trim away the bottom paper so that you get a clean end, see first image. The 2nd image shows my main paper, the font is the cartoony part, the back is behind it, notice how I inverted the excess paper from the first pic to be used as a bottom border? =D



#2. Choose a base paper or a secondary paper in this case.


#3. I measured the two pieces of paper, and made sure my inner piece is smaller than my "cover/outer" piece before I glued my 2 pieces of paper together, like shown below. (:



#4. Then I folded the center line to half the card. (: I did 2 sample folds for you below, the first one is a lousy fold, the next one is a good fold. How good your quality is depends on how well your both inner & outer paper will stick and whether it'll close properly at the end of it.



#5.I lined the border with stickers!! =D Yes, it's for all you sitcky fingers!




EASY as 1-2-3! Here's to sum up the main points for this step-by-step! Firstly, don't waste the excess paper that you're cutting away, you can use them as a border or something along that line! Next, always do a good proper fold to ensure your card doesn't turn out funneh as you continue doing. Thirdly, decorations can be fun for you sticky finger fans too! Just stick it!

Hope this was a short and good basic card step-by-step entry for you on your cards! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment