Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to Basic: Vintage Card

This is a card made for a friend who likes fashion and vintage.
So I chose the base to be a more vintage feel design and also card out a few 'models' and of course a few words as shown in the picture:


Then I realise that I had no more foam letterings for her name.. So I used the Seventeen magazine and cut out the letters instead. Since my friend was 17 this year. One tip if such thing happen to you would be to flip through magazines and piece up the letters. But do remember to paste the letters onto a hard piece of paper so that it won't be so filmsy..



Now that you have gotten everything all cut out, it's time to piece them up. Be as creative as possible in your pasting. What I like to do is to try and feel all empty spaces up so that the card will not look empty. I also use another piece of paper to create a border so that the card will not look so plain.



As for the inside of the card, I chose to cut another piece of lined paper and paste on it as I can't write straight and also the background is too dark. By the way, the "GIRLTALK" is also from the magazine.




And with that, the card is done! (=


No comments:

Post a Comment